Wednesday, October 29, 2008

a dark room that isn't empty can be dangerous, lonely or lovely

~"…words are slippery and thought is viscous." -Henry Brooks Adams

~'Banderilla' by Calexico because it has no words and it's the type of song to which you sway with yourself, by yourself, alone with yourself, maybe in a crowd.

~Dead Man, because of its quiet oddservation.

this is  all for tonite, kids.  read on if you will.  it's just stream of c, because that's all i can seem to formulate today.  thanks. cheers and all.


The Clinical Effects of Idiocy on Relations, Intimate and Otherwise
A free pamphlet to be distributed among doctors' offices nation-wide.   
 
 
Polka-dots flirt

Hands make sandwiches

Driving caps revv my libido

Does sadness wake you up?

Sweater dresses keep me honest

Lee Remick died before I met her

I'd like to buy Mrs. Orbach a meal

Stuffed animals have souls that I don't want to be responsible for

Why do I understand 'the less I eat the better I feel' and 'the better I love the more I reel'? 

I've got in my mind's eye the image of an empty car with the back door ajar

What stories would you find if you dragged the ocean?

I feel better when I touch my toes

There should be a peccadillo tree


No comments: